Colombia is an incredible country unlike any other. It's a country where culture thrives and where some of the best coffee in the world is produced. From the indigenous communities of Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta to the high altitudes of Nariño to the culture of Medellín, Colombia holds a special place in our hearts. We are incredibly proud to bring you the highest quality coffees that Colombia has to offer.
- Capital: Bogotá
- Language: Spanish
- Main Ports of Delivery: Buenaventura and Cartagena
- Annual Coffee Exports (Avg): 11-12 million bags (70kg)
- Processes: Washed, Honey, Natural
- Farm Sizes (Avg): 5 hectares
- Varieties: Castillo, Caturra, Colombia, Typica, Bourbon*
Regions and Harvesting Times
Regions: Antioquia, Caldas, Cauca, Huila, Nariño, Quindio, Risaralda, Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, Tolima
Harvesting Times: April - June, September - November**
* These varieties are common but not limited to Colombia's coffee production. Colombia is increasingly cultivating other varieties such as Gesha, Pink Bourbon, etc.
** Harvesting times are a general overview of the country. Variabilities such as altitude, microclimates, varieties, etc can have an affect on exact harvesting times and coffee maturity.
To find out availability, check out our offering list here!