Costa Rica amazes us everyday! Costa Rica has become a world leader in creating an eco-friendly culture and its evident throughout the streets we walk and the coffee farms we visit. We guarantee that every coffee harvest from our Costa Rican partners will continue to produce high-quality coffees while being leaders in environmental and social sustainability.
- Capital: San José
- Language: Spanish
- Main Ports of Delivery: Puerto Limón
- Annual Coffee Exports (Avg): 1-2 million bags (69kg)
- Processes: Washed, Honey, Natural
- Farm Sizes (Avg): 2.5 hectares
- Varieties: Caturra, Catuai, Bourbon*
Regions and Harvesting Times
Regions: Alajuela, Brunca, Orosi, Tarrazú
Harvesting Times: October - March**
* These varieties are common but not limited to Costa Rica's coffee production. Costa Rica is increasingly cultivating other varieties such as Gesha, Villa Sarchi, SL-28, etc.
** Harvesting times are a general overview of the country. Variabilities such as altitude, microclimates, varieties, etc can have an affect on exact harvesting times and coffee maturity.
To find out availability, check out our offering list here!