Did you know the coffee plant originates and naturally grows in Ethiopia? Our Ethiopian coffees gives us pride to offer such incredible quality. We are grateful to work with cooperatives in Ethiopia that uphold values of social and environmental sustainability and give a voice to Ethiopian coffee farmers.
- Capital: Addis Ababa
- Language: Amharic
- Main Ports of Delivery: Port of Djibouti
- Annual Coffee Exports (Avg): 3-4 million bags (60kg)
- Processes: Washed and Natural
- Farm Sizes (Avg): 1 hectares
- Varieties: Ethiopian Heirlooms*
Regions and Harvesting Times
Regions: Kelem Wellega, Yirgacheffe, Guji, Bale, Limu, Sidamo
Harvesting Times: October - January**
* Among these varieties in Ethiopia include Kudhome, Gesha, Djimma, and more.
** Harvesting times are a general overview of the country. Variabilities such as altitude, microclimates, varieties, etc can have an affect on exact harvesting times and coffee maturity.
To find out availability, check out our offering list here!